Sweepstakes is posted on :
Sweepstakes is available between : 15 December 2016 - 9:00am - 15 March 2017 - 11:59pm
Local : 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia and Canada (except the province of Quebec)
Great Britain or Britain attracts millions of visitors every year. It is famous for historic buildings, monuments and ancient sites. If visiting Great Britain is your dream destination, then your dream may come true. The 2017 Masterpiece Sweepstakes offers you a chance to win 7-day, 6-night free trip for two to your dream destination. Plus, Grand prize winner will also win some other Masterpiece merchandise from shopPBS such as the Downton Abbey Complete Limited Edition Collector’s Set DVD, Sherlock Seasons 1-3 on DVD, and Victoria Season 1 on DVD.
Limit: The age limit to enter the sweepstakes is 18 years. You could enter once a day daily throughout the sweepstakes period.
To enter, visit pbs.org/sweepstakes and submit the online entry form by entering the necessary details.
Earn Additional Entry by inviting friends on Facebook or Twitter.
Invite a Friend: During the Promotion Period, invite friends to enter the Sweepstakes. After submitting the entry form, hit one of the Invite A Friend options: Facebook or Twitter for sharing an invitation with your friends to enter the Sweepstakes. You will get one additional entry for every Friend that enters the Sweepstakes through the link you provided.
Monthly Prize Winner will be chosen randomly on pre-determined drawing dates: January 7, February 7, March 7 and March 23, 2017. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected randomly from all the eligible entries on or about March 23, 2017
(4) Monthly Prizes: Monthly Prizes: Win following merchandise from ShopPBS.org (i) Downton Abbey: The Complete Limited Edition Collector's Set DVD; (ii) Sherlock action figure; (iii) Sherlock Seasons 1, 2, and 3 on DVD; and (iv) Victoria Season 1 DVD. The Monthly Prize Winner for January 2017 will also receive a Sherlock script autographed by several cast members. (ARV: $370)
(1) Grand Prize:
A trip for two to Great Britain that includes:
• Round-trip airfare for two
• Hotel accommodations for two consecutive nights at at The Royal York Hotel in York, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults
• On July 3, 2017, private tour of York provided by Welcome to Yorkshire, stopping at key filming locations used in Victoria, including York Minster and Minster School area, followed by Afternoon Tea at Bettys;
• On July 4, 2017, private driving tour of wider Yorkshire, including (A) Victoria film locations at Castle Howard, including a tour conducted by the Hon. Nicholas Howard whose family has owned the estate for 300 years, followed by lunch at Castle Howard; and (B) a tour and tea at Newby Hall;
• On July 5, 2017, visit Harewood House for lunch and house tour
• On July 5, 2017, two (2) one-way standard fare train tickets for two (2) adults from Leeds to London and taxi transfer to Edwardian Hotel;
• Commencing Wednesday, July 5, 2017, hotel accommodation for three (3) consecutive nights in London at the Edwardian Hotel, including daily breakfast for two (2) adults
• On July 6, 2017, visit the Tower of London, a Sherlock film location, with admittance and attendance for two (2) adults at the Opening Ceremony, a personal tour by Historic Royal Palaces of the Crown Jewels, instruction on the role of the Tower’s guardians by Her Majesty’s Chief Yeoman Warder, and lunch at the Tower;
• Also on July 6, 2017, taxi transfer to Kensington Palace, a film location for Victoria, to go behind the scenes with the Chief Curator to see Queen Victoria’s dresses and accessories, and have tea in The Orangery in Kensington Gardens;
• On July 7, 2017, private driving tour with International Friends of Downton Abbey village film locations followed by lunch and a visit to the iconic Highclere Castle for an exclusive behind the scenes tour by owner and resident, Receive a signed copy of Lady Carnarvon’s book, At Home at Highclere: Stories and Menus from the Real Downton Abbey and two (2) gift bags with Highclere Castle merchandise.
• On July 8, 2017, two (2) one-way Heathrow Express tickets for travel from Paddington Station in London to Heathrow Airport; and
• Downton Abbey, Sherlock, and Victoria merchandise from shopPBS including the Downton Abbey Complete Limited Edition Collector’s Set DVD, Sherlock Seasons 1, 2, and 3 on DVD, Sherlock action figure, and Victoria Season 1 on DVD.