Sweepstakes is posted on :
Sweepstakes is available between : 29 August 2017 - 8 December 2017
Local : 50 United States and the District of Columbia
Which college team is your favorite? Now you have an opportunity to configure a Nissan Titan Truck in your favorite college team design and win this beautiful truck for free. All you have to do just take a part in The Nissan Heisman House Sweepstakes and configure your truck for a chance to win A TITAN as well as a trip to the Heisman Trophy Ceremony In NYC.
Limit: Entrant can get one entry daily. They must be at least 18 years old or older as of date of entry.
How to enter:
There are three methods of entry:
During promotion period, visit Nissanusa.com/HeismanHouseSweepstakes and first select your method of entry. Click on configure and enter, here you have to configure a Nissan Titan Truck in your favorite college team design. After customized your Nissan truck, complete and submit official entry form with all required details.
Visit Nissanusa.com/HeismanHouseSweepstakes, skip the "configure a Nissan Titan Truck" section and directly complete and submit entry form with all requested details.
Visit nissanusa.com, configure a Nissan Titan Truck in your favorite college team design. Once you configured, you will be directed to the sweepstakes entry form. Complete and submit to get entry in to the prize drawing.
On various campus game days: Look for Nissan Campus Representatives with a lead-gen tablet and complete the lead-gen form with all required information, check the opt-in to enter the Sweepstakes and submit.
Random drawing: on or about Wednesday, November 1, 2017 and on or about Monday, December 11, 2017
(1) Grand Prize: One (1) 2017 Nissan Titan, 2WD, Crew Cab SV (Gas) vehicle complete with your college design submitted upon registering in the Sweepstakes PLUS $5,000 to help pay for the tax on your prize. (ARV: $5000)
(1) First Prize: Trip for two (2) to the 2017 Heisman Trophy Award Ceremony in New York City December 9, 2017. (ARV: $3740)
Prize consists of:
• Round-trip air transportation
• 2-nights/3-days) hotel accommodations.
• Two passes to the award ceremony.
• Winner to receive $1,000 spending money.