Sweepstakes is posted on :
Sweepstakes is available between : 25 August 2014 - 12:01am - 7 December 2014 - 11:59pm
Local : 50 United States and the District of Columbia
Allstate Insurance Company is giving college footballs fans the chance to win the ultimate football experience! Just participate in their ‘Allstate It's Good Sweepstakes’ and you could win a grand prize of $100,000 cash plus VIP trips for four to watch both the Playoff Semifinal at the Allstate Sugar Bowl Game in New Orleans and the first-ever college football championship game in Arlington, Texas alongside ESPN's Kirk Herbstreit! They’re also giving away 75 exciting weekly prizes including a 42inch flat screen TV, a reclining camp chair, portable charcoal grill and gift cards. So, make sure to enter every week for your chance to win.
To be eligible for this promotion, participants must be at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
The Promotion Period is divided into fifteen weekly prize periods, where each weekly period will begin on Monday at 12:00 AM ET and end on Sunday at 11:59:59 PM ET.
There are two ways to enter this Promotion:
1) Tailgate Tour and other Allstate attended events: During the promotion period, visit the Allstate display at one of the Tailgate Tour stops and, and then follow the instructions furnished at such location to complete and submit an official entry form. You can get the complete list of Tailgate Tour stops and various participating events, by sending an email with “Tailgate Tour Location Request” in the subject line to [email protected]
2) Online: Go to allstatecfb.com website during the promotion period, and complete the online entry form by providing some basic information like your full name, email address, mailing address, city, state, zip code and phone number. Upon submitting the form, you’ll automatically receive one entry into the Sweepstakes.
Limit: Regardless of method of entry used, you can enter only once per week during the entire Promotion Period.
Upon the conclusion of each week, a random drawing will be held to select five weekly winners. That means a total of seventy-five weekly winners will be selected throughout the Promotion Period. Plus, a separate random drawing will be conducted on or about 12th of December, 2014 to select one potential grand prize winner from among all eligible entries received.
Each week, one of the following prizes will be awarded to each of the five weekly winners:
- (15) 42inch flat screen TVs (ARV of each TV: $450)
- (15) Portable Charcoal Grills (ARV of each grill: $98)
- (15) Cash Gift Cards with an individual ARV of $100
- (15) Reclining Camp Chairs (ARV of each chair: $47)
- (15) CollegeFootballPlayoff.com shop Gift Certificates with an individual ARV of $200
The total Approximate Retail Value of all Weekly Prizes is $13,425.
The lucky grand prize winner will get $100,000 cash and a trip for four to the Allstate Sugar Bowl Game (on January 1, 2015) at The Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana and a trip to the College Football National Championship Game (on January 12, 2015) at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. The prize package consists of:
Roundtrip Coach-class air transportation to an airport in New Orleans, LA, 3-nights hotel accommodations in New Orleans, four tickets to the game, roundtrip Coach-class air transportation to an airport in Dallas, TX, four tickets to the College Football National Championship game, meet and greet with Kirk Herbstreit at either of the two games.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is $110,000.